Welcome to Clubxcel
When you enter the doors at Clubxcel you are immediately welcomed by our friendly, professional front desk staff. There is a true sense of community with lively interaction between both staff and clients. Situated in a lovely historical landmark in the center of town, Clubxcel is a unique blend of old and new design.
While it appears small from the outside, the 4,000 square foot space is creatively orchestrated on two floors with four training studios.
On the first floor you’ll find three training studios:
- Fully equipped STOTT PILATES equipment studio with seven deluxe Reformers, two Cadillacs, four Stability Chairs and various small Pilates appartatus
- The cycling studio has 3 large windows overlooking the river with 12 Star Trac Spinner Pro bikes
- A functional strength training studio with a TRX Suspension Training frame suitable for up to 12 suspension straps
On the second floor:
- Our state of the art group exercise studio with Portuguese cork floors and plenty of natural light is equipped with Indo-row Water Rowers, STOTT PILATES® Deluxe Stability Barres, a TRX Group Rip Training stand for up to 8 students, various small equipment such as the Bosu Trainers, BodyBars, Halo Trainers, Stability Balls and an abundant selection of small resistance training equipment.
- Michael Mascioli’s Muscle Therapy
We invite you to come by to see for yourself! We’d be delighted to have the opportunity to show you around.
Balanced Workouts for both men and women
ClubXcel offers innovative fitness programs for all levels of clients. Choose from either one-on-one private training or join in with a small group for one of the cutting edge group exercise classes.
At Clubxcel we believe a balanced workout regimen is crucial to overall health and wellbeing. The body thrives when nourished with a combination of muscular strength and endurance, core conditioning, cardiovascular training, as well as mind-body discipline and meditation — and of course a little play!
Whether you are looking to improve your shape, age gracefully, strengthen and condition for athletics, or need help rehabilitating from injury, ClubXcel is the place for you.
About the owner
Our education and fitness philosophy is led by internationally respected and award wining program director PJ O’Clair. PJ has dedicated her 30+-year career to the betterment of others. She has been inspiring those in her own community with mindful movement for over 30 years as well as traveling the world sharing and teaching fitness professionals her inspirational techniques. PJ says, “You cannot motivate others to excel but you can and should inspire them to be the best they can be! Motivation comes from within – leaders show them the path in which to travel”. (Read more PJ O’Clair)